vendredi 10 août 2007

"I'm a dreamer" Liz Woods



It's all about dream...
Liz and Solange preparing "I am a dreamer"

5 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

how cool. thanks for the great reminder of how beautiful marnay is. forgot about the trees.

nice installation, by the way

pamela
resident 2005

Nicole a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Nicole a dit…

You're my art star....
I'm a dreamer is an insight into who you really areand the way you think, thank you for letting us in.This is a soft and subtle beautiful, beautiful work
Well done
I can not but comment that the trees are so man made and manufactured there not like the trees in australia where they are out of control and grow at random. The installation is very australian whimsical and random.
Can't wait to work with you again.

Fernanda Trías a dit…

Wonderful work! Wish I could be there today.

I send you lots of good vibes from London.

xxx, fernanda

Unknown a dit…

MAMI!!!!! you are the best!!!!!!!!! lots of love and MISS YOUUUUU